Thursday, April 11, 2013

The One with More Teasing

We hit 3,500 likes on Facebook so you guys have earned another FAKING IT teaser! Whoo-hoo!

This teaser is from Max's POV


The door to Cade’s apartment clicked shut behind me, and I leaned back against it. The wood was cool against my back, and I shivered. My heart thumped radically in my chest. I felt like my blood had been replaced with Red Bull. He stepped toward me, and I felt feverish.

I searched his eyes, and my stomach dipped like I was falling.

I hadn’t even been this nervous my first time.

I hadn’t been this nervous ever.

He fixed his eyes on me, and desire outweighed my fears. The way he looked at me made my skin sing with electricity. It wasn’t just that he made me feel attractive. Any guy on the street with wandering eyes or a good whistle could do that. He made me feel … special, which sounded so damn cheesy that I could choke.  It was true though. I knew myself better by knowing how he saw me. He erased the doubt and the fear and the anger. He made me feel like the melody instead of the accompaniment.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

I couldn’t quite get a handle on his expression. It was full of wanting, but whether he wanted me to say yes or no was unclear. I had no problem adding a little clarity to the situation. Rather than answering with words, I reached down and pulled the white tee up over my head. 


Woot! Max is a spunky little thing, isn't she? Don't forget, we'll be giving away an advanced copy of FAKING IT when my facebook page hits 4,000 likes! 

And FAKING IT is available for pre-order now from all major booksellers. Follow this link to find a picture with links for all the various pre-order places. 


LOOOOOOOVE you guys! 


5 comments:

  1. LOL the gif!

    Love the teaser <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

    O_O
    LOVE. IT. Love the teaser, love the Gif, love you. LOVE. IT.

    ReplyDelete